Saturday, August 12, 2006
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you
i mean it.
HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~
If youre wondering who's this chio bu on the font cover of FHM Singapore, It's taiwanese host/singer/author Linda Liao. You'll probably reconise her from all the taiwanese variety show she's participated. Gosh she's hot.
Anyway, today's been a REAL tiring day. Not quite a lucky day too. Missed my bus to school, have no battery left in my iPod, no money left, tough econs paper. Oh well, i just hope that tomorrow will be a better day.
After the econs paper today, i went to the gym to do a lil workout. Then guess who i saw? I saw Big Alvin from my class with his Saturday Soccer Club playing soccer on our school's field. They too have a blog and if any group wanna play soccer against them, just go to their blog and drop them a email or something.
So anyways, gym was really quite interesting. After that, i rushed down to Hwa Chong and swam a couple of laps before my classes begin. I was so bloody shagged and tired that i fell asleep during the hour break until Darren has to come wake me up for the next class to begin. Didnt even felt or hear the kids disturbing me. Really knocked out cold. But the teaching was fun as usual. The kids are real adorable. Really cute and cuddly. LOL.
I think due to the fact that im so overly tired that felt so darn cold and was freezing to death even though the sun was shinning so darn bright. I think im falling sick. OH NO!!!
Works over and we headed over to Chomp Chomp to have dinner there. Dun quite like the new design of the place. So cramp inside and so smoky. So instead of sitting among the smoke, we sat at the smoking area which was just at the entrance where the wind blew and was well ventilated.
Gosh i still got work tomorrow. Feeling really terrible now.
AHHHHHH!
*soundpunk jammed @ 9:39 PM

